ADVERTISEMENT

Great write up on recievers

CGBRONCO

Immediately!! If Not Sooner!!!
Staff
Jan 3, 2005
Nice write up mike.

We have a lot of physical talent in the WR group. But we really have only had solid consistency from Miller and Moore. If we could get 1 or 2 of the other guys to really get their game up near the level of Miller we could be primed for another top scoring Offense.

I think Joe is ready to really unload on some defenses.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

thanks a lot CG. Having played receiver, I know their games real well..
I'm hoping for a breakout year (if not both) from Burks or Boldewijn.. The talent is there - just gotta make the plays and get the trust of Joe and the coaching staff. We'll see what happens with the wild card SWR? I hope he develops into more of an every down player, not just a bubble screen/fly sweep guy, as indicated in my article.

Any criticism (probably shouldn't say that lol) or other ideas is greatly appreciated!

I'm not much for being "critical" of other people's work. I very much liked the layout of you article and I think you did a great job of sticking with observational opinions and Didnt venture into the obviously silly predictive opinions.

I'm not sure SWR's is a WR. He is some weird utility back. I think he could be... But so far the coaches just kind of throw him where ever they think they need quick.

Thanks CG

and about SWR - it's going to be tough with his frame to be an every down receiver. Really tough for a qb to find a 5'6 receiver running downfield haha

Mike, are you Falcon01 at the Zoo? If not you can be happy to know your article was lifted over on the Zoo!! Congrats hahaha!

Just read the post over there.. The creator of the topic made the title of the thread "receivers will be the key to successful season"

My article title was "receivers will be key to successful season"

Big difference. They thought that we means receivers are the biggest key. No - they're just A key to a successful season..
If they would have actually read the article they would understand that I never said anything about the receivers being the biggest key to the team.. Oh well.. Guess i should get used to this kind of thing? lol

This post was edited on 4/3 8:16 AM by MikeSinger

Well I must say he was very polite. He cited his source and link direct to the article!!! So kido's to falcon1 for doing it right!!!!

It just goes to show its a solid choice for a topic!! It's on most people's mind.

ADVERTISEMENT