ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Julian Carter news

MikeWittmann

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2014
Illinois
I spoke with Julian Carter today. He received a Boise offer this past weekend while on an unofficial visit. He had this to say:

- On the Boise offer: Boise State is awesome. I love the campus on my visit. I really like Coach Adams, Coach Harsin, and Coach Scott Huff. At the end of the visit, Coach Harsin said he would like to offer me. It felt great.

- On his recruitment: I'm enjoying the process. It started out slow, but it's really blown up lately. Boise offered, then New Mexico State and New Mexico. Been talking to Washington State, Utah, BYU.

- On future offers: Washington State said they are going to look at their board again and decide where I fit and if they are going to offer me. Utah is actually looking at me as a DB. Every other school is looking at me as a WR. Last year was the first year I played SS. I told them I'm open to playing whatever in college.

- On him as a player (a 6'2" WR) : I would call myself a utility type of receiver. I do a bit of everything. I can be a deep threat. I can run the short routes. I can run routes over the middle.

- On his next steps.: I'm going to continue to take visits and attend some camps. Nothing is scheduled right now. I'm going to sit down with my coach and figure out which ones to go to based off of who is showing the most interest. I'm in no rush to make a decision and want to see what else comes my way.

Reactions: Stanley Brewster
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News