ADVERTISEMENT

Latest offers

MikeWittmann

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2014
Illinois
The Broncos has been handing out quite a few offers since they went on the road evaluating the past few weeks. Blue Turf has caught up with a few of these recruits to see what they had to say about their recruiting and Boise State specifically:

3 star ATH Brant Kuithe out of Cinco Rach in TX: "Obviously their blue field is nothing like any other college football field, but there campus is beautiful and their football program is always doing well in their conference and nationally as well. Also the coaches are very good and respectful. Right now it's a little early to say any school is standing out. I have offers from Colorado, SMU, Texas state, Louisiana at Lafayette, Louisiana Monroe, north Texas (and others) and I have interest from Louisiana tech Texas A&m, Oklahoma, LSU and some other schools."

Blue Turf Reaction: Brant plays in a tough conference in Texas, the same one new Bronco Breydon Boyd came out of. Looking at his offer list, Kuithe's recruiting hasn't exploded yet but given the list of school he names, it appears he is on the radar of many. Teams are looking at him as a RB, H-back, or general athlete and at 6'3 208lbs, he has the build of a football player who can play many positions. In today's game, versatility is a coveted trait. The Broncos have consistently recruited these types of "do it all" players, such as Tyreque Jones, Matt Miller, Tanner Shipley as recent examples. I would imagine his recruiting picks up in the coming months, but the Broncos may gain an edge but getting involved early.

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News