ADVERTISEMENT

Parents of every USC player and recruit be warned

Ehhh ... no biggie. At least he wasn't letting incoming Freshmen sleep on his couch
frown.r191677.gif

Bad news for sure. But Pat Haden has completely changed everything about the Athletic Dept since he's been in charge for the last 4-5 years. Reggie Bush's greedy parents, Armstead's doctors, Jack-Ass Mike Garrett, etc are all problems long in the past. I'm a 28 year season ticket holder & travel to away games when possible. I've been a Trojan fan since I was a kid in the late 60's.

My daughter is a sophomore at BSU & we love the Broncos. Had a great time in AZ for the Fiesta Bowl. I've had a couple of friends from Huntington Beach play football up there (Gary Balch in the 70's & Hunter White a few years back) & have always liked the Boise St style. My wife & I are really enjoying Boise as well. We bought a house there & my kid & 3 of her friends will be living there for the next 3 years. We're thinking about moving up there down the road. Hoops team is coming around too. Bummer about Drimic but I think they have an outside shot at the tournament if they come together the next few weeks.

Anyways, Fight On & Go Broncos!

I'm a So. Cal transplant who owns a home in Meridian, ID.though my work takes me back to So. Cal for periods of time. Anyways, I'd bet SC fans would just like a season without any drama surrounding the program, god knows they've had there fair share over these last few years.... good luck to you!

ADVERTISEMENT