ADVERTISEMENT

Questions about your DC Marcel Yates

htowndoc

Dec 7, 2014
Hello Boise fans. Congrats on your acceptance to the Fiesta Bowl! I had a great time watching you guys pull one on Oklahoma a few years back and wish you all the same success this year.

The reason for me over here is I heard from a very good friend of mine that my school the University of Houston is interested in your DC Marcel Yates as a potential candidiate for HC and may or may not have already started talking to him.

I think our administration is looking for a defensive minded coach, and I just wanted to hear your thoughts on him, and what not.

He's a great guy. Very good defensive coach that has put a lot of defensive backs into the NFL while here at Boise as the defensive backs coach. Thanks to him and the great job he did here Boise acquired somewhat of a nickname as D-Back U.

He's also very good friends with Coach Harsin. Who just yesterday at the post game press conference was asked about he and Yates' long history. They played together here at Boise ... they started coaching here together, and they both left about the same time only to return at the same time to be here now. Harsin referred to their relationship as a brotherhood.

4m? Holy sheet really...... Or are you just pulling my leg!?

ADVERTISEMENT