ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Sorensen Talks Visits

MikeWittmann

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2014
Illinois
Korbin Sorensen has seen his recruitment go from some casual conversations and letters in the mail to being hotly pursued by Idaho and Boise State over the past few weeks. The 6’6” 275 pound offensive tackle took a few unofficial visits over the fall to Boise State and Washington, but enjoyed his Boise State visit so much that he returned a few weeks later so his mom and brother could get a feel for the place as well.

Check out his highlights here: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1777016/korbin-sorensen

"The coaches were great and welcoming. The facilities are amazing definitely the best I've seen. My mom was very impressed when Harsin came up and introduced himself to them. It was nice being there the second time around as the coaches recognized me and talked to me more.” Sorensen said after his second visit on November 21st. “They are still early in the evaluation stage with me. But they said they are looking to take two more OL players this year but want to get their JUCO player first since their signing day is earlier. They are telling me to be patient with the evaluation process.”

While Sorensen does not yet have an offer from Boise, that doesn’t mean they aren’t actively recruiting him. He talks with OL coach Huff and GA Nate Potter frequently, and Huff came to visit him this Wednesday, meeting with his high school coach before spending time with him. This comes only a day after an in-home visit with Idaho’s head coach. Both visits made a big impression on Sorensen.

“Visit with Idaho coaches went great! I’m scheduled an official visit there January 15th.”

ADVERTISEMENT