Stanley Brewster

Blue-Turf Admin
Staff
Nov 27, 2003
Boise Idaho
www.blue-turf.com
STATEMENTS ON YATES’ DEPARTURE

BRYAN HARSIN

"It goes without saying that we wish Marcel the best of luck at Arizona. Above everything, Marcel is a friend, and we know what he has meant to our program as a player, assistant coach and defensive coordinator. When you are one of only two schools in the country to rank among the top 20 in scoring defense and scoring offense, you know that losing coaches is inevitable. We have a process and system others want to emulate, and we understand this is the nature of the business. But our mentality will never change. Our staff and players will continue to attack the future with great energy, focus and effort. That's the Bronco Way."

MARCEL YATES

"I am extremely grateful to Coach Harsin and Boise State for all they have done for me personally and professionally. Arizona is a great opportunity for me to be a coordinator in the Pac-12 at a school and conference I have great respect for. To have this opportunity speaks volumes about my time at Boise State, and how people think about this program nationally
1786877.jpg

“The Bronco culture and standard of excellence is as strong as ever. It's a program bigger than any coach or player, and will be highly successful next year and years after because of the staff in place and the blue collar attitude of the players and program."

ADVERTISEMENT