ADVERTISEMENT

You Have Lost Chris Peterson to UCLA

CentralValleyTrojan

Jan 13, 2007
Per very good sources in Los Angeles.

I am an SC alum and live in Central California so I am getting this from the best source on our SC premium site. A question: why isn't the Statesman getting a statement from Peterson?

B

They are convinced Coach Pete will stay in Boise for the next 50 years. To them it is inconceivable that he will leave. Just look at the smart mouth response I got from an admin for simply asking a question. Ridiculous. And to think that I have been a fan and supporter of this team.

Yes, we are convinced he will stay. WE don't rely on internet rumors. If we did we would have already lost Petersen to Michigan State last year when the Sparty blogger reported Petersen was hired at Michigan ... or to Mississippi State last year when a radio station down there reported that they had hired Petersen.

Sorry we will wait for a little more evidence than some very good anonymous internet source.
This post was edited on 11/30 10:00 PM by krazyhorse

Originally posted by CentralValleyTrojan:
Per very good sources in Los Angeles.

I am an SC alum and live in Central California so I am getting this from the best source on our SC premium site. A question: why isn't the Statesman getting a statement from Peterson?

B
\

Maybe because it's not true?

Another IDIOT who can't even manage to spell his last name correctly. Well...........goooooooooooolllllllllllleeeeeeeeee.........we should all DEFINITELY believe him.
roll.gif

ADVERTISEMENT