ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck from a Golden Eagle

Coastal Eagle

Sep 24, 2007
Have never had anything but respect for Boise State as they have accomplished things on the field and not via having a large market. I know the BOT is meeting today and I am sure a lot of thought has gone into what ever decision is going to be made for the future of the Broncos today.

I honestly can not see anything the Big East brings to the table for Boise and see the opposite as the Big East desperately needs Boise to at least hold AQ through 2013.

Being a Southern Miss fan I am past tired of the whole AQ verses non AQ conference thing period, and was in hopes the Alliance would be an answer that would truly benefit all in the MWC and CUSA and maybe, just maybe secure a bid if they even remain beyond 2013.

Best of luck in which ever decision your University makes, I will still be a Boise fan behind my Golden Eagles. And if nothing else, look how many Houston, SMU and Central Florida fans you now have as they dive into the proposed minutes of your meetings and proclaim your choice of the big east so they can tag along on your coat tails LOL.

Seriously, best of luck in which ever decision your school makes, I am looking forward to our already scheduled games and hope maybe the Alliance becomes the choice and many more games to come.

Yes, good luck to you guys, but I hope your administration throwing all your other sports under the bus doesn't ruin your sports programs. See ya next year in Hattiesburg!

ADVERTISEMENT