ADVERTISEMENT

Peterson ex Pitt asst

Yet another twit who can't even spell Chris PETERSEN's name correctly. Good lord..........
flush.gif

Originally posted by NorthEastCorner:
Doubt it. Most BSU fans are only worried about Pete going to either Stanford or Oregon.

Ive been saying that Petersen is CFB's Mark Few. As a Gonzaga fan the only teams I was ever worried about Few leaving for was Arizona and Oregon, but he has built something special in Spokane. Few and family love living in the area ala Petersen and has built a contender. Few has now been offered both the Arizona and Oregon job and turned them down, I can only hope Petersen does the same.

I think you pretty much nailed it ALLDAYYY. Pete has seen what happened to those before him and I think he and his family are very happy here.

And he has certainly proved he can produce a contender right here in Boise. Top 10 team 4 out of the last 5 years.

Gonzaga fan huh? You must be pulling just a little for the Bronco hoops team now that coach Rice has them headed in the right direction?

I can only imagine what it must be like to get bombarded by big-money boosters at every turn, every day. From what I've heard it must get really old. And some people don't have much desire to be celebrities. Lane Kiffin can probably blend in in LA without too much hassle, but I imagine Urban Meyer and Nick Saban can't go anywhere and get any peace.

Originally posted by bsyou:
I think you pretty much nailed it ALLDAYYY. Pete has seen what happened to those before him and I think he and his family are very happy here.

And he has certainly proved he can produce a contender right here in Boise. Top 10 team 4 out of the last 5 years.

Gonzaga fan huh? You must be pulling just a little for the Bronco hoops team now that coach Rice has them headed in the right direction?

Its crazy how badly the team misses Leon Rice, he is a great coach and was invaluable to the team. I didn't think his departure would affect the team that much, but the young players are lost with out him.

Apparently UF is looking into Petersen? Damn I hope he doesn't leave, but that is a tempting job. The one thing that makes me nervous is that Boise may never be able to attract a ton of recruits. TCU has a huge advantage being in Texas, and of course now moving to an AQ conference. If Petersen doesn't think he can grow the program into landing bigger recruits and sees the Kellen Moore era ending, he may bolt.

Originally posted by thedelivery:
Anyone worried about the rumors of Petersen to Miami??

Miami is one of the worst jobs in major CFB, no way in hell CP leaves for that dump.

ADVERTISEMENT