ADVERTISEMENT

Disarray

CGBRONCO

Immediately!! If Not Sooner!!!
Staff
Jan 3, 2005
this team is in disarray.... The QB cannot handle a pass rush... The OL can't slow down a pass rush, the DBs can seem to stay focused and give up explosive plays and the staff cannot adjust to do anything about it...

Bums be out becuase we have loads of talent and this is a bad time in CFB to fall on our faces

take this for what it's worth, I heard this 1 1/2 months ago from someone who knows the Harsin clan, and lets just say Hars has a huuuuuuuuuuuge ego that sometime gets in the way.

If he had an ego wouldn't he make Drink run "his" offense and not that junk we see now?

What the **** is our offense?? I can't believe they actually tried to have BR try to run? Wtf, kid is already getting killed.. Drinks offense is like watchI got a fat kid through biscuit dough at a wall and hoping it will somehow turn into a cheese cake

Not sure... but I saw them same mistake with Pete when he decided to have unwavering faith in Prince & Jonathan Smith, we all know how that turned out.

I'm all for hiring "Boise" guys, but there comes a point when you have to make a move. IMO, we are at that point.

Convincing Boise fans that Drinkwitz offense is a good thing is like Scout.com trying to convince its viewers, the forced video play and banner ads on the message boards, enhances their viewing pleasure.

Last edited:
Ehhh ... Boise replaced their starting QB and their starting RB which accounted for 80 % of their offense last year but wait that's not enough they also replaced their offensive coordinator too. The offense was destined to struggle this year.

As far as the defense goes I am completely stumped at how Boise State thinks it can continue it's league dominance without learning how to defend the triple option when they have not one but two of the best at it not only in their conference but their division of the conference.

Part of what made the 'old' Boise State offense so effective was that they could run the ball right straight at you for 3 yards anytime they wanted. Everyone always focused on the misdirection and trickery but when it came right down to it the could run it for three yards every time. Remember when Hawk was asked why they go for it on fourth down so much and he said something to the effect that If it's fourth and short we're going for it if we can't run the ball for 3 yards we don't deserve a first down.

What ever happened to 'O' Line Pride? I used to see vehicles driving around Boise with those on them and you knew the driver was an O lineman. Seems like Huff should remember that.

ADVERTISEMENT