ADVERTISEMENT

Does this complete the 2014 schedule?

CGBRONCO

Immediately!! If Not Sooner!!!
Staff
Jan 3, 2005
http://m.broncosports.com/mobile/ViewArticle.dbml?atclid=206950660&DB_MENU_ID=&SPSID=&SPID=&DB_OEM_ID=9900

ULL and UCONN
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I have to laugh (a little) at some of the snobbish Boise State fans that I have seen (elsewhere) making rude comments about scheduling a school like LA Lafayette (now simply University of Louisiana). Apparently these snobbish types either don't know or have forgotten that San Diego State was beaten by LA Lafayette a little over a year ago (Dec. 2011) in the bowl game for both teams.

Other things to keep in mind about the University of Louisiana (formerly at Lafayette). Last fall they lost, in Gainesville, Florida, to the University of Florida, by only one touchdown (27-20). In 2011, in their final regular season game, before they beat San Diego State in their bowl game that season, they lost by only 8 points to the University of Arizona in a game that was played in Tuscon, AZ. (45-37 was the score).

The freakin snobs at other places drive me bat sheet crazy... It swear there are people that complain about anything just to hear their voice... ULL now UL is a good team... But I don't care, even if they were bad it is still a game between student athletes not a game between the boundless egos of idiot fan bases.

What is even more laughable (to me at least) is these "snobbish" types who have a problem with Boise State scheduling a home and home with the Univ. of LA. are (for the most part) the same people who think Boise State should still be scheduling games with Idaho. Despite the fact that the Univ. of LA. has a much more successful football program.

I agree with you guys. The people that have problems with us scheduling teams like Troy and Lousiana make me angry... They act like Coyle doesn't want to play big time BCS schools. No one wants to fly out to Idaho to get a butt whooping

this is why this site is much better....... no arrogance, usually fact based posts and we are at least objective in our opinions.

Amen ramrod. But as more people pile in, more d bags will too lol. But I like everyone here so far!! Sauras, BSYOU, CG, ASerre, and you are all great

The thing is, so many things are going so right and well how can you complain.... One of my first Mentors in the Coast Guard Commander Romine told me when I was a young dumb Ensign he said.."IZ the biggest mistake for someone to make is to make Perfect the enemy of Good"

In 6 years we have added an indoor practice facility, lux boxes, football facility, improved conferences, earned a special TV contract, kept Coach Pete, home and home with UVA, FSU, MSU W/ special nuetral sites with some of the biggest names in CFB.

I mean Jezzus, what do these clowns want.... Instantaneous admission to the PAC12 for 10 years of good football.

Love what you have and be gracious in your successes. Boise State is my alma mater and I cant believe how things have improved.
I'm just happy as a pig in poo for how things are!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT