ADVERTISEMENT

One more departure - that I noticed

BroncoSaurus

Dec 20, 2001
Looks like there have been some recent changes to the Boise State football team roster on BroncoSports.com. I say that as I noticed that the guy who many have listed as the starting fullback for next season - that being Jamal Wilson (walk-on) is no longer listed on the roster. There may be other changes - just haven't noticed them yet.

Maybe I just missed the news on this - I just noticed it today.

I also noticed that D. J. Dean is listed as # 80 and as a Wide Receiver when I was under the impression that he was going to be a Safety at Boise State.

Also noticed that both # 24 Jackson Reed (Walk-on) and true FR Jake Roh are now both listed as a TE rather than as a WR

This post was edited on 6/13 8:37 AM by BroncoSaurus

Also noticed that true FR Mat Boesen, who I had listed as a TE is listed now as a Nickel Back

This post was edited on 6/13 9:36 AM by BroncoSaurus

Ok, if you say so Broncster.........I hadn't seen that. The last depth chart I saw listed TE Connor Peters as the # 2 Fullback. So I'm assuming he's likely to be the starting FB this fall.

Wilson is a griz, Roh is supposed to do the H back thing.

Who knows about FB. I hope we get it figured out, but I keep hearing posters say Peters is next FB, but who knows. I always thought Dean was a WR?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT