ADVERTISEMENT

Washington likely to lose their all-star TE

BroncoSaurus

Dec 20, 2001
He was apparently arrested for a D.U.I. last night. He was Washington's 2nd leading receiver last season with 69 receptions overall (for 850 yds and 7 TD's). He's also considered to be one of the top TE's in the country and one of the front-runners for the Mackey Award for this fall and also a likely N.F.L. 1st rounder next year.

Odds are he will almost certainly miss the Boise State game - at the very least.

The next TE for Washington, as far as receptions, had only 6 receptions (for 55 yds) last fall. That being Michael Hartvigson (JR).

wonder if he's related to Jeremy Stevens....
rolleyes.r191677.gif

Sweeeet! I mean, bad for the kid and UW... but good for BSU lol

http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/_/id/513064/austin-seferian-jenkins

^his espn page

I put the odds at 50/50 that Sarks sits him for the game. He will prob miss some of spring practice and then. E ready to roll. One fall
Posted from Rivals Mobile

He will play. Pay a fine, do some community service, miss some spring practice. He didn't hurt anyone other than himself, he will suit up and be on the field Aug. 31.

what's the big deal with Jenkins, just an average TE and slow., decent blocker though.

I dont know if ASJ is that good... or if our scheme is just susceptible to those types of TE's... either way the team needs to adjust bc it seems to me that TE's are becoming a bigger part of most the offenses on the west coast.

Y'all saw BroncoSaurus first post with his stat line. He's a stud - and going to be playing in the league. Personally, I'd sleep easier if I knew he wasn't playing against BSU

Gavin's roughed us up as well, throw in the kid from Michigan st and it might be a scheme / personnel issue

ADVERTISEMENT