ADVERTISEMENT

Eno Benjamin

Brad McMurdie

Staff
Jul 26, 2014
2017 RB Eno Benjamin has quite a few offers on the table and they keep piling on after the season he has been having. He recently received offers from Arizona State and Northwestern and currently holds a Boise State offer. As of right now he has rushed for 1,986 yards and 27 touchdowns this season. I spoke to him recently and he mentioned that amidst all his offers Boise State and Iowa are currently the front runners.

Highlights here!

Reactions: Bowdeezy58
As a longhorns die hard thatll be transferring to Boise St in a year from now Ill say that I think he is a Texas lock once they offer at the end of the month on their Junior day. I look forward to following Boise St this year and wish nothing but the best for former longhorn Coach Harsin.

I bet if gets an offer like that he is done with us. We have rarely land these kids we recruit this early.

Welcome to the blue! What's the transfer to study?

Reactions: Bowdeezy58
I bet if gets an offer like that he is done with us. We have rarely land these kids we recruit this early.

Welcome to the blue! What's the transfer to study?
Education focus either in history, pe, or kinesiology. Getting an AA in Social Sciences now. I love it up there and am looking forward to joining y'all

As a longhorns die hard thatll be transferring to Boise St in a year from now Ill say that I think he is a Texas lock once they offer at the end of the month on their Junior day. I look forward to following Boise St this year and wish nothing but the best for former longhorn Coach Harsin.

I'm a lifelong Longhorn fan as well, my family and I just moved to Boise also, I am extremely excited to take part in viewing BSU athletics! I'm really excited for this upcoming season, we are absolutely adoring our new home and neighbors! My boys are decked out in Bronco gear already.

Perfect, glad you are love it here!! I'm moving back this summer from Cali and super excited to be able to mingle with the faithful Lolol! Welcome aboard!

ADVERTISEMENT